"Taking this plane was a mistake. I trapped myself."
In tonight's episode of Midnight Scenes, we follow Dr. Richard P. Griffin
during the scariest journey of his life.
"Navarro’s Midnight Scenes are nothing short of masterpieces."
— Rock Paper Shotgun
"Midnight Scenes are the perfect Halloween weekend bite-sized games."
— The Verge
"Halloween games don’t get better than Midnight scenes."
— itch.io Recommends
Turn off the lights and enter the mysterious world of Midnight Scenes: The Goodbye Note.
- Enjoy this second episode in the series of short horror tales with adventure elements by Octavi Navarro; creator of Pixels Huh and artist on games like Thimbleweed Park and Photographs.
- Discover the secrets of the Elysian; a mysterious artifact of unknown origin.
- Atmospheric black and white pixel art, inspired on horror and mystery shows from the 60's like The Twilight Zone or The Outer Limits.
- Subtitles in English and Spanish!
- Buy Midnight Scenes: The Goodbye Note for $5 or more and get the beautiful PDF Art Book of the game.
Welcome to a dimension of horror.
Welcome to Midnight Scenes.
· Subscribe to our mailing list to keep updated on new game releases!·
This game is completely free, but if you enjoyed it and would like to help with the creation of future titles, you can support my work on Patreon.
Every little bit helps! Thank you! :) <3
· Get the PDF Art Book of this game by buying it for $5 or more!
Thank you for playing and for your support!
None of this would be possible without your help.
Stay tuned for news on:
Design, programming, art and music by Octavi Navarro.
Editing and proofreading: Lauren Davidson.
Spanish translation: Susanna Granell.
Sound effects: freesound.org.
Font: BigRematch by Eeve Somepx.